I’ve received several messages over the years asking how they could support my work. I’ve always brushed off having a donation page but with lots of encouragement from readers, I finally set one up!
My goal with writing is for you to live a happier and more meaningful life. If you feel like you have benefitted from my work, the best way to contribute is with a membership! ☺️
- One-time donations: If you don't want a membership, I also greatly appreciate one-time donations. You can do so with my digital tip jar, Venmo (@mrtampham) or PayPal (@MrTamPham) 🙏
I spend around $500/yr on software costs alone for nearly 10 years to keep the blog running smoothly.
Your contribution will go towards making the blog accessible for readers (like yourself) who care about living a meaningful life.
Thank you in advance for supporting my work. I really appreciate it! 🙏
- Candace Wu - $55
- Dan Demsky - $50
- Katherine Shih @ Taipei - $50
Thank you so much! Your support means the world. ❤️
All Donors (in order)
- Dan Demsky - Check out Dan's amazing clothing brand, Unbound Merino. 🐑
- Tayler Jenkins - Follow Tayler's Yoga Instagram to feel more mindful, grounded, and grateful.
- Joy - Listen to Joy's lofi beats on YouTube for studying and chilling.
- Andrew Edstrom - Subscribe to Andrew's newsletter if you're building a career in software engineering.
- Chau Mai Hua - See her Soundcloud here (@sofftofu)
- Lyn N. - Thank you 🙏
- Aira Lheiz Aquino - Sing with her on TikTok (@lamatchaqueen)
- Adithya K. - Thank you 🙏
- Katherine Shih @ Taipei - Thank you 🙏
- Jowy-Jhan - You are the BEST, my man!!
- Tina H. - Thank you so much!! ❤️
- Candace Wu – Check out delicious keto cheesecakes in Wonder Monday nom
- Blake Boles – Your writing has inspired me massively
Thank you to everyone who has supported the blog. Outside of software costs, I spend dozens of hours researching, speaking with readers, and writing each piece.
Your donations keep the blog alive and benefit all the readers interested in living a more meaningful life.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all your contributions. 🙏