The purpose of the page is to share what I'm up to and working on currently (aim to update every few months). This page was last updated on Sept 8, 2023.
- I just spent the summer in Toronto and finished hosting Hustlers' Retreat in the Bay Area. Now I'm in LA with fam to reset. Next, I'll be in Guadalajara, Puerto Escondido (solo retreat), and México City until the end of the year. 🇲🇽
- I recently launched Bachata Library, a system that I've used to help me track and remember all the cool dance moves I want to learn. If you want to improve your bachata skills, start here. 🤓
- My main focus for the rest of the year will be (a) launching a new and improved Bachata Libary 2.0 (b) getting healthy again, I really slipped here 😅 (c) continuing to hone my craft in Bachata.
From my desk:
- Finding Happiness in México City 🇲🇽
- Be ruthlessly honest about why you work
- My experience dancing bachata in Toronto
- 🙏 Ways to support me and the blog: If my work has helped you and if you are financially able to, help keep the blog alive with a small donation. Thank you! ☺️
- 📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 🕺 Instagram: @tamphambachata
Tam Pham's Blog
I write about my adventures, learnings, and reflections on living my weird, unconventional life. Subscribe below!