The purpose of the page is to share what I'm up to and working on currently (aim to update every few months). This page was last updated on June 14, 2022.
I spent time recovering with my family in Los Angeles and later traveled to Mexico once I started to feel a little better. I started my trip to Mérida and stayed for three weeks to learn Spanish and spend time with friends who joined me for part of my trip.
From my desk:
- 💌 Latest Tam's Jam: June 2022
- ✏️ Latest article: What Should We Do When The Cost of Living Is Way Too Expensive?
- 🙏 Support me? If my work has helped you please consider buying me a coffee, supporting directly through Venmo (@Tam-Pham-4) or PayPal. Thank you! ☺️
- 📈 Consulting with small businesses to help them adopt Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS – inspired by the book Traction by Gino Wickman) into their businesses through full-day workshops. Three happy clients so far. 😊 Message me if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ✏️ Part-time writer for Hustle Fund VC where I help 13,000+ entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
- ✌️ I write a monthly newsletter called Tam’s Jam tackling the question “How do I live a meaningful life?”. Are you subscribed?
Currently open to new opportunities–contract work for this year and full-time for 2023. Email me at email@example.com.
- 🇲🇽 CDMX — June
- ☀️ LA/Bay Area — July
- 🌍 Spain & Greece — August/September
- 🇳🇵 Nepal? — October. I raised ~$2,000 for a non-profit to help rebuild a small village that was demolished by a massive earthquake. I had plans to go in November 2020 for my birthday but the pandemic stopped all travel. I hope to make a visit this year if the stars align!
- 📚 How To Network: Build Instant Trust & Respect With Anyone You Meet (112 reviews - 4.5/5⭐️)
- 🤓 How To Land Your Dream Internship: Proven Step-By-Step System To Gain Real World Experience (42 reviews - 4.9/5 ⭐️)
All books are available on Kindle, paperback, and Audible (narrated by yours truly). 😇
Products I love:
- 📔 Want to feel happier every day? I’ve been using the Five Minute Journal for over 6 years and I love it (my 2016 review). Use "TAM10" to save you some moolah and get your copy.
- 🌏 Want to learn a new language? I’ve been using iTalki to learn Spanish with teachers from Colombia, Mexico, and Costa Rica. If you want to get speaking practice from 150+ languages with a real human for $8/hr, this is your opportunity. Get $10 credit once you sign up! Disfruta. ✌️
- 📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org