You can find some of my most popular articles below. You can also see the search button in the upper right corner to look for all of my writing. Or click here for all issues of Tam's Jam. Enjoy. 😁
Live a Meaningful Life
- The Opportunity in Giving Up On Your Dreams
- Make Major Life Decisions With Confidence By Answering Three Simple Questions
- What Should We Do When It's Too Expensive to Live?
- I Quit My Job to Study Chess for 7 Months and Beat a National Master
- I Took a Bachata Sabbatical For Six Months. It Was Awesome.
- Learning Spanish, Making Friends, and Dancing Bachata in Mexico City 🇲🇽
- My Journey On Learning Spanish In Six Months
- We Started With A Napkin and Ended Up With An Nintendo Wii
- How to Build Your Perfect Body Without Needing To Look Like a Model
- How I Solved My Low Self-Esteem And Low Confidence Problems Through Self Love
- My Experience Working With a Life Coach - Is It Worth It?
- How to Have Deep and Meaningful Relationships When You Can't See Anyone In-Person
- How To Support A Friend Who Is Suffering From The Pandemic
- My Plan to Make Friends From Scratch In a New Country
- How I Accidentally Met Some Of My Closest Friends
- How To Have Great Conversations With Anyone You Meet
- You Don't Have To Find Your Life Purpose Through Work
- How A Broke Graduate Apprenticed Under Bestselling Authors Ramit Sethi, Seth Godin, and Tim Ferriss
- What You Should Know Once You Land Your Internship
- The Ideal Employee
- How I got James Altucher, Tim Ferriss and Pat Flynn to Be My Mentors
- How Volunteering Helped Me Connect and Get Hired for 3 Jobs
- How To Surround Yourself With The Right People
Dropping Out of College
- Is a College Degree Worth It?
- Should You Drop Out Of College To Start a Business?
- How To Explain To Your Parents Why You Want To Drop Out of College
Outside of the Classroom Podcast
Did you enjoy this?
Then consider joining the 1,000 other people getting new issues of Tam's Jam. You will get early access to my new essays and a collection of the best articles that I've found on living a more interesting and meaningful life.